2001 Dodge Chrysler sway bar bushings

DO NOT buy bushings from AutoZone for this car. Buy the ones from Advance Auto Parts or similar. Advance sells the blue type that is much harder, and lasts much longer than AutoZone's bushings. If buying online, buy the blue color rubber bushings.

While not technically correct, some people may be searching for "stabilizer bar", "stabilizer bar mount", "bar rubber".

Replace the bushings when your car makes a sound when a sound is made when wheels move up and down (its a snap sound).

˅˅˅ Additional valuable information is available at one of the links below: ˅˅˅


Did you like the article? Let Google Search know by clicking this button: . Please link to content that you find useful on this website on your own website, forum or blog! You can also comment on this page below, or to ask a question or suggest a topic for me to research. There is a user-editable Wiki available on my website, as well as a Forum that you can contribute to. Site Map.

Page last modified 12-Apr-12 21:39:00 EDT
Comments on this page: