Computer Hardware and Consumer Electronics Related Articles
The following list of articles will be of special benefit for computer enthusiasts. However, they will be of use for the lay person who needs to troubleshoot/diagnose/fix or purchase a piece of computer hardware.
Anyone who needs help deciding which computer to buy, how to upgrade the computer, and with which parts should also find these useful.
I also have articles for gaming enthusiasts, on such topics as fast graphics card, liquid cooling, and silent computer systems.
List of articles:
- How much of a hard drive capacity should I utilize?
- Which tool can I use to check if the HD has bad sectors
- How to set up NVidia RAID array
- Degraded NVidia Mirror
- Refurbished Hard Drives
- Interesting warning that came with my keyboard
- Is liquid cooling for my computer worth it?
- Computer not starting
- Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000
- Problems with video cards
- My printer can no longer properly roll in paper from the paper tray into the printer
- Where is the middle mouse button (as in games)
- My hard drive is clicking, accessing the files slowly, or making a single loud click when plugged in
- I get video artifacts on my laptop screen (bars, lines, discoloration, etc)
- I have spilled something on my keyboard. Now it does not work, repeats a character, some buttons do not work, etc
- How do I select a UPS (uninterruptible power supply)
- Questions you must ask before entrusting a HD to a DR company
- Copper Sulfate in the computer liquid cooling system
- WAP Client mode
- Ethernet RJ45 connector tab snagless boot
- Troubleshooting Brother printer
- What is the difference between network router, switch, hub, and bridge?
- Why the hell is my DVD drive spinning so loud?
- Connecting single external antenna to a WAP with two antennas
- Which graphics card to buy?
- Primary monitor does not come up
- Best laptop for me to purchase
- Computer immediately comes out of standby
- Computer randomly freezes for a minute, then comes back to life
- How to use Netgear WG602 v3 in AP Client mode
- How to wire an Ethernet cable
- No BIOS, USB, display, computer not booting
- NVidia NVRAID review
- Cannot remove laptop keyboard
- Are the hard drive heads parked on power loss?
- iCanTek MyDVR-430 and similar installation and troubleshooting
- Sansa Clip 'You do not have permission to create this item'
- Software for Thermaltake Bigwater 780e
- What are the specifications for Western Digital My Book Home Edition AC (power) adapter
- What is the difference between the DVD + and - formats
- How to record cellphone on your computer
- My GPS is slow in finding signal after I turn it on
- How can I clean a cellphone with touchscreen
- ASUS P5N-D Motherboard Northbridge Waterblock (liquid cooling)
- What is the safe way to buy a hard drive on e-bay?
- What is the safe way to buy a UPS on e-bay?
- How should I care for my computer?
- What is the safe way to buy a cellphone on e-bay?
˅˅˅ Additional valuable information is available at one of the links below: ˅˅˅
Did you like the article? Let Google Search know by clicking this button: . Please link to content that you find useful on this website on your own website, forum or blog! You can also comment on this page below, or contact me to ask a question or suggest a topic for me to research. There is a user-editable Wiki available on my website, as well as a Forum that you can contribute to. Site Map.
Page last modified 06-Feb-17 21:11:15 EST
Comments on this page: