How to export Outlook 2010 global address book to Excel
There is no built-in, automated, or an easy way to accomplish this. A manual procedure is required.
To export Outlook 2010 global address book to Excel, the contacts must be added to your contacts list first.
1. Open up address book.
2. Select all contacts in the global address book.
3. Add them as your contacts (you may be able to do this to a separate personal contacts folder). This will take a long time to do if you have 1000+ items in the Global Address Book.
4. Click on Contacts.
5. Then follow instructions from the following article: Export Contacts to Excel http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/exportcontacts.htm
That article, in short:
6. Open up your contacts list.
7. Have the contacts shown on your screen in exactly the form you want them exported (proper view, such as Phone, all the columns you want are displayed)
8. Select all contacts (Ctrl+A).
9. Copy by pressing Ctrl+C.
10. Open Excel.
11. Paste with Ctrl+V. Save.
˅˅˅ Additional valuable information is available at one of the links below: ˅˅˅
Did you like the article? Let Google Search know by clicking this button:
Page last modified 06-Jan-13 14:49:48 EST