Dewalt flashlight DW919 review
- Flexible neck. You can place the flashlight on the ground/floor, adjust the neck where you want the flashlight to point to, and use both of your hands for work.
- Uses same (rechargeable) battery that your other cordless tools will use. You will no longer need to waste your money on D batteries or the like
- Bright and very uniform beam that is even usable at some distance (for pointing around in the yard or forest)
- The huge battery does not last for long. Expect less than 3 hours. But you can of course substitute another recharged battery.
- The incandescent light bulb is not very efficient. It produces yellowish light while converting most of energy into heat (this flashlight will be noticeably warm)
- Heavy, but comfortable to carry by the top of the flexible neck loop.
I will recommend this for purchase, as it will replace most of the flashlights that you keep around the house that take expensive D batteries and, when not dead as usual, cannot provide much light.
˅˅˅ Additional valuable information is available at one of the links below: ˅˅˅
Did you like the article? Let Google Search know by clicking this button:
Page last modified 04-Sep-09 16:26:17 EDT
Previous page: 250mm computer desktop fan
Next page: Rayovac Sportsman Xtreme LED 2AA flashlight review