I am having someone make my website. What should I watch out for
Q: I am having someone make my website. What should I watch out for?
A: Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- graphics/flash. Do you want the website to be flash based or contain lots of flash content?
- search engine promotion, keywords. Is your site easily visible from a Google search?
- local/geographical searches and publication. For people to find your business besides from Internet searches.
- statistics. Will you be able to access the statistics yourself or will you receive regular reports on how well you are doing?
- upkeep. How often will upkeep be perform? How much will it cost? Is upkeep easily transferable to you or another website developer?
- additions, new content. Can you log in yourself to post new content or will it have to go thru your developer? How much will it cost?
- contact form, e-mail. Will this be delivered to your e-mail account?
˅˅˅ Additional valuable information is available at one of the links below: ˅˅˅
Did you like the article? Let Google Search know by clicking this button:
Page last modified 12-Apr-12 22:20:29 EDT
Previous page: What installation settings should I use with XAMPP
Next page: How to choose a hosting provider