How to keep cut flowers fresh
How to keep cut store bought flowers fresh in a vase:
1) Add fresh, not hot water to a vase.
2) Add a floral preservative to water.
3) Remove excess leaves.
4) Use a sharp knife and cut stems off at an angle.
5) Place immediately in water after purchase. Do not drive in a hot car for prolonged time.
6) Add to water level as needed.
˅˅˅ Additional valuable information is available at one of the links below: ˅˅˅
Did you like the article? Let Google Search know by clicking this button:
Page last modified 18-Sep-11 00:53:02 EDT